Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

Yes, you heard right! We attended Christmas Eve Eve last night at the home of my sister-in-law's sister, Karen. Karen is one of my favorite decorators in the whole world, so I went around her home taking pictures, many of which did not turn out. But here are a few that have. First the above painting is one that Karen did of their home. It is above the door in the livingroom. Isn't she amazing?I love the following grouping of little snowmen. Aren't they whimsical?


Here is another painting Karen did over her front door...
I'm sorry that my pictures are grainy. I didn't use enough flash. Anyway, just love, love, love these wreaths strung on rough wood.
Formal diningroom table setting. Love the homemade candle holders with ribbons.

Here is lovely Karen and sweet daughter. Wish more of my photos of everyone had turned out. Cathy's family are some of my favorite people. They are all wonderful!

Leaving you with one last shot, this one of a sweet nativity scene. Let Him In!
Merry Christmas Eve!
Elizabeth









1 comment:

Christensen Family said...

Wish I could have been there. Having Willow sick was not very festive or happy.